Engine Block Heater for Alfa 155

Hi,

I am planning to go to Sweden for the Christmas holiday and as temperatures
are expected to drop very far, I am planning to prepare my car thoroughly. I
am now looking for a good but cheap (I know, contradiction) engine block
heating system. Are there any suggestions around? I have checked on the web,
but there doesn't seem to be much on this subject.

Car in question is a '94 155 2.0TS, running regular petrol and an LPG
system. Who has pointers on where to go and what to do in order to get the
right stuff on my car?

Harald van Santen