Re: GTV/6 turn signal/electrical problems

 Hello Alfisti,

  I hope some of you can help me out, with a recent electrical problem with my
83 GTV/6 turn signals.  There is no reponse when the turn stalk is positioned
in either direction. If I place power to the turn signal relay only the rear
lights will flash. All the parking lights work including the amber ones up
front? Further all the wires at the fuse box seem to be contected in the right
spot. Can any of you help?

Regards
Emilio