Re: No High Beam

For the person without high beam, (sorry, deleted msg already)

I check the diagram and indeed there's no relay for headlights even
on the milano! What a surprise

anyway to check for switch continuity, pop out the steering column
cover to reveal the headlight combi swithc

You should find 8 terminals (3 connectors) in there. We only need
5 of them for headlight. There's a line of terminals located on the
engine side of the switch, starting from near the steering column,
that's terminal # 1, 2 , 3, 4. Let's label the #5 for the single terminal
on the opposite site of switch closer to the driver.

when switching high beam on by pressing in the knob, the connection
should read zero ohm between terminal 2 4 and 5.
If not, your switch is not working.

of course, assuming you are not having any loose connection anywhere.

good luck.

jess