new lights for 164 found!

Hey all-
well, one of gabrielle's fog lamps blew, so I went to the local imort parts
store for a replacement as I'm also due for a state inspection (damn state
gov't, but that's another story). Well, the guys there said 'hey, since you
have only one bad one, put these things in and try them.' He handed me a
small plascic box with japanese writing all over it. They're PIAA Super
White bulbs in the H3 designation (which fits the 164- if this is wrong
someone tell me I was duped please). They were 23 bucks a piece (versus
about 6 for oem), but they're really a hell of lot whiter than oem, and
they're also 85W, while I think oem are 55W. It's just now getting really
dark outside, so I'll give an update soon, and maybe have pictures on a web
page I'm updating, but that's another story too. The guy said there were
bulbs for the high/low beam @36 bucks each (not by PIAA, but still good he
said), so if the fogs are a hellofalot better I'l invest b/c my light aren't
that great. I just thought I'd pass this on b/c there was a thread about 164
lights a while ago, and this may be a costfriendly improvement.... my 2 cents.
OH YEAH- since I replaced both, I have an oem fog lamp (just the bulb mind
you) if anyone near here's strapped for one...