Super White Head Light Bulb Direct Replacements

A few of you may have remember me talking about a light bulb which gives
lights whiter than those of gas discharged units, bright as 100W, but
consume only about 60W and is a direct light bulb replacement? The
price was calculated to around $100 at the time.

Well, I saw it in person the other day at the store I brought Bill to,
and they are retailing for $98 a pair! The Catch, H4 only. they also
have it in H3, and I wonder if they are also available in H1.

Just to let you all know that this kind light bulb is available on
the market already. Perhaps soon they will make them available to
US style light bulb soon.

Jess
88 Verde, NCal