Re: One Lap on the Cali coast...

Bill Harkell wrote:

> The Alfa is running fine. 7200 miles so far this month... Do I get a
> prize, Bernie Z?

Sure, Bill! Come by the house and I'll give you one of my 300,000 mile GTV6
pistons for your trophy room. Course you'll have to clean the deposits off
of it. :^D

The first 6 weeks I had the GTV6 I put 12,000 miles on it - and never left
Texas!!! Yeah, I was crazy about drivin' the GTV6 any chance I got (H3ll, I
still am!!!). It took a year to put that many miles on our 164, but we were
"saving" it for later...still are!

You're welcome to stay over a night here in the West Texas mountains of
Alpine. We can go get a pile of tamales for dinner. Sure, Alpine's outa the
way, that's why we love it here. It's a very long haul from Santa Fe to
Brenham (Bernie B's). Alpine is a long day from each - actually we're
closer to Santa Fe. Just let us know if you're comin' by so we can get your
room ready and get a bottle of tequilla.

Bernie Z.