164 Pirelli

I like my P5000 Drago's too. It seems to me that P4000's are pretty old
technology now. I understand that the P5000 and P6000 are built on the same
carcass, but the P5000 has a directional tread pattern.

The Dunlop (made by Sumitomo in Japan) Formula W100 SpecR might be worth a
look also. They are significantly cheaper in OZ.

There has been quite a lot of talk about tyre size for the 164 recently. In
Australia the 164 was delivered with 205/55 VR15 tyres (commonly P4000). The
imports we have seen here typically have 195/60 VR 15 tyres which are also
placarded for use in Australia.

Doug Gould
'91 164L