Re: GTV-6 suspension settings

My thanks to the two gentlemen who have replied on this.  The manual would
normally be my first port of call but, while my Spider is well covered, I
have nothing except the EFI manual for the GTV6.  Silly of me perhaps, but
there you go.  There doesn't seem to be a lot out there either; I heard the
CarDisc is good, although pricey at $50.  Yet another thing I'm happy to
take advice on and sooner or later will get around to.

Meanwhile, the GTV6 is more or less grounded.  The details on spline
adjustment are very helpful but the information I'm really looking for is
how to get to the part where I do the adjusting.  I see some bolts at the
back end of the torsion bar and a big rectangular bar running across
underneath.  But I don't want to start loosening and hammering until it's
off-loaded and, so far, that doesn't seem to be the case.  I have visions
of small or, worse, large parts flying across the garage, never to be seen
again, and so some advice from those who've been there would be reassuring.

The US vs Euro thing was an old rumour that surfaces from time to time,
that the US ride height was raised to meet bumper regulations.  Can't vouch
for its accuracy.  Doug, I have 24 3/4" at the arches, a little lower than
you.  Tires are P205/55 ZR15 on what look like original campagnolos.  Don't
know whether that's the original tire size or someone's experiment.

thanks again,
                                  Jake