Techron is magic.

FWIW, Texaco gas contains Techron in all their gas grades, they oem it from
Chevron.

Having used Techcron , Redline SL1 and the Wurth stuff (Wuerth for umlaut
sensitive folks) I prefer the Wurth stuff over the other two by a WIDE
margin, it just seems to have a more pronounced effect more quickly than the
other two brands, I buy it from Paul Glynn (and so can anyone).

For some reason, none of the cars I have ever owned has ever been happy with
Mobil gas in any grade, so I stay away from Mobil, maybe it is all in my head.

        - Steve.