Re: P4000 E & Selenia

	I agree totally with you Mark about the Pirelli P4000E. I put a set on my
dad's 164L that originally came with the remarkably mediocre Goodyear NCT 2's.
The P4000E has a great supple ride with excellent turn in due to, I guess,
stiff sidewalls. I recommend the 195 65 ZR 15 version which is an upgrade over
the VR rated original on the 164 S. I think unless your going to upgrade to
larger set of wheels to really accomodate a performance tire, this a great
tire for the street on the 15 X 6 wheels. I think that using the 205 or
especially the 215 is really dumb on the 164. The 164 seems to require very
stiff sidewalls to handle its weight. Wide tires on narrow wheels is throwing
money away.

	I can't believe how different the torque band of the Milano 3.0, 164L, and
164 . Maybe if you think a 164  L feels quicker due to more backpressure in
town driving giving in the edge in low end grunt. The 164 S definitely blows
away the Milano and the 164 L above 4000, but may give up a little torque in
the process. Too bad the Alfa 6 doesn't have variable intake runners and all
the latest goodies that give low end with no compromise in top end. A very
minor complaint in my opinion.

	Can someone post again where Selenia 10w 60 is available in the U.S. I would
much appreciate it.

Louis Franklin,
San Jose, CA

	71 Berlina