strange world

>> Has anyone successfully transplanted an 80's Bosch injected Spider motor
>> into
>>an Alfetta?  What changes would have to be made to the Spider motor, fuel
>>system, etc.?  I believe that an alfetta crank would have to be used, but
what
>>else?<<

While Alfisti in Europe are busy trying to find engines for their Spiders,
Giulia en Bertones, and therefore try to convert engines from Alfettas,
Giuliettas (the later ones), 75 (milanos) and GTV (which we have plenty and
almost for free)
people in the US do the opposite. Transform engines from Spiders into
Alfetta engines?

Cant we set-up a engine transfer boat schedule to ship engines over the
ocean :-)