Sad Story, maybe

I've put it off long enough. I have two choices in selling the Spider.

1 Sell as is
2 Fix up and sell for a price that might be worth the expense.

Details

1987 Graduate
~90K Miles

Needs
brake repair (calipers stuck to rotors)
throttle linkage stuck (problem somewhere under intake manifold, why
couldn't the use a plain old cable?)
heater fan
spare tire wheel well rusted

Exhaust from cat back, and clutch relatively new.

Appears to run fine, hasn't rolled in a year, but the motor has run.
(Thats why the brakes are stuck)

What is it worth in the present condition?
What might it be worth if I fixed it up?

Now, here is the maybe. If I can get the car fixed up, maybe I can
convince the wife that we can keep it. A nice drive next spring through
the poconos maybe?

Thanks.

Maurice Marvi
Insurance Services Office