Giuliettas vs Ferraris

I can't boast vast experience in Ferraris but have driven friends' cars, a
275 GTS, 330 GT 2+2, and a couple of 308s a few thousand miles.  When
possible, those miles have been very sporting indeed.  There is no denying
they're wonderful and the sounds are to live for, but on what we call sports
car roads I'd rather have my Spider with, ideally, the sounds of Doug
Klein's Conrero Sprint.  The "tossibility" cliche applies; what else is the
essence of sports cars?  It is like the Alfas should lace on and tie with a
bow knot.
Matter of fact, those recent laps around the race track in the Sprint have
me thinking I'll go back to 185/70 tires when my 205's are gone.  Maybe not
as fast, but closer to the authentic Alfa experience.
Once again, Fred DiMatteo is right!
Ciao tutti,
Joe Cantrell