Techron is magic(?)

>  It came back around 50k, and a good long dose of Chevron's
> Techron took care of it. I think it's just overaccumulation of deposits on
> the valves, or something like that.
> My suggestion: give her a good dose of Chevron's Techron, or something as
> good (any suggestions digesters???). It might take a couple of tanks full,
> but make sure as soon as you're done to get an oilchange (maybe waiting
> until your close to the next change would be a good economical idea) b/c
> some of the solvent may thin your oil.

	I may start at thread like the old car wax thread, but: for
Digesters that live in areas where Chevron gas is sold at retail, it is
highly recommended by the local Alfa dealer near San Francisco. He says that
cars that run on Chevron gas don't have this problem,and he sees alot of
164s in his shop...don't know what makes Techron pecial, but as a person who
drove my last daily driver (Mitsubishi turbo) for 160K miles on the cheapest
gas I could find, I am now spending the extra nickel or dime to get Chevron
every time...cheap prevention. Likeomeone else said here recenttly about
oil: fluids are cheap, repairs are not.