Q: Sofware for camshaft selection?

Dear Alfista,

I am looking for a new and better performance camshafts for my 1750 GTV. I
have got many good advises what kind of camshafts I should select, but...

Does anyone know a software for camshaft selection and timing, which could
calculate the pressures in the cylinder with different speeds or help
selection some other way? I could easily suppose that there must be
softwares or even simple Excel-applications for a engine simulation and
camshaft selection, but where to find them?

Too hard to find? Any case, thank you for any ideas.

Antti S.
Finland