Re: Antenna For 81 GTV-6 Needed

My 1981 GTV-6 needs a new antenna.  On my car, the antenna mounts on the
rear fender on the driver's side.  I need not only the antenna itself,
but all of the little plastic parts that permit it to mount in this
location (everything from the nut securing it to the base plate that
fits against the body.

Please let me know if anyone out there has one and is willing to sell or
trade.  I have lots of stuff from an '86 GTV-6 so might be able to make
a swap.

George Pond
1981 GTV-6 (3 L)
1979 Spider