looking for spare parts..

Hi Alfisti!

I once again require all of your input and help. I am looking for
Alfetta GTV/GTV6 one-piece tailights (doesn't matter where you live...
we recently got a Postal service here in Australia, as well as this
new-fangled invention called electricity ;-)

Also looking for an evaporator out of a alfetta GT/GTV/GTV6 with
A/C... just the actual evaporator will do, but prefer the centre
console.

So, if you have or know of anyone who is using a GTV/GTV6 as a parts
car and want to sell me your one-piece taillights, please do.....

Or, if you know of a store/wreckers that sells them new/used at a
reasonable price, please give me their address/phone number (also
doesn't matter where)

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Michal

'76 Alfetta GT (almost finished restoration/update)

Melbourne,
Australia

PS. Any Alfisti in Melbourne may be interested that there is a classic
car show/race down in Sandown, in which there will be a few Alfas...
$10 entry, this Sunday.