RE: don't flame Volvos

<snip>
> tear the engine down) but I still want one.  If I do decide to sell my car
> it will be hard to do and to hear a Alfa drives say ignorant comments like
> this makes me think about keeping the Volvo.

"my car's better than your car" comments are typically unproductive.  that
said, volvo/alfa discussions that take place on an alfa-centric mailing list
can be expected to have a predictable slant to them.

volvo's and alfa's each have their own good and bad traits.  you've driven
the volvo, now test drive a verde and make your own comparison.  we'll look
forward to your conversion..

later,

bs