Re: Milano Snows - New Question

I have used the Pirelli Winter 210 (205/50 because that was the only
siaze available when I had enough of sliding everywhere) with reasonable
good success.  However, and this is my question:  One got an
unrepairable puncture.  Do I try to replace that one tire with the most
similar current Pirelli available in that size (and what is that tire??)
or do I replace two with a different tire and have different snows front
and back?  the car is not used that much, so I do not want to buy four
tires if I do not have too. It is a 3.0 Milano/Verde wheels.