Re: don't flame Volvos

It REALLY does annoy me immensely when people who have never owned an Italian car
make blanket negative statements about their reliability... or lack of it!  It's one
thing to have to listen to that from people who can't find Italy on a map if they had
two days to do it.

Sam, you complain about people making fun of Volvos - and you are right, Volvo has
absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or apologize for, they have certainly defended
themselves well in BTCC and elsewhere.  Then you turn around and say Milanos are
"most likely less reliable."  What do you base that on?  Could it be because all
Alpha Romeros suck?  Or perhaps it is the whole of Italy that can't figure out which
end to put in the toilet.  I once overheard a supposedly knowledgeable gentleman
opine that all Porsches are unreliable garbage.  And I am quite sure he never owned a
Porsche or knew anyone who did.  Excuse me for attacking you openely about your
statement, I would ignore it if it came from some punter in the street - which I get
a lot of, but not when it is from someone on this list.

Piece of advice, stick to your Volvo or try a Honda, it will mean more Milanos for
the rest of us

- -Frank (feeling very opinionated & generally pissed off this morning)