don't flame Volvos

I am one of the ones who posted about Volvos.  I am thinking of selling my
Volvo for a Milano.   I sure don't hate the Volvo though.  I love it.  I
admit some Volvo drivers are a little two cautious while others think they
are invincible in their safe car.   The turbocharged Volvos are definitely
no slouches though and it is very wrong for you to say such thing.  My Volvo
740 turbo will roast any Milano or Alfa Romeo that I know of at the stop
lights.  And it handles well too and Brakes superbly.  So just keep these
immature post off of these e-mail groups.  E-mail groups are for technical
information not to read other people stereotypes on other cars.

I bought my Volvo because it was well built and fast.  I also liked the odd
boxy styling and like to be different.  The Volvo is one of my first cars
and after modifying it pretty heavily I have decided it is time to move on
to a new project.  I think the Milano Verde is perfect because it is also
well built, odd looking, and fast.  I know it is more geared toward the
enthusiast and handles better but it is most likely less reliable.  I know
it will probably not ever be as fast on the drag strip as my car (unless I
tear the engine down) but I still want one.  If I do decide to sell my car
it will be hard to do and to hear a Alfa drives say ignorant comments like
this makes me think about keeping the Volvo.

Sam
www.ifx.net/~shartzer/

End of alfa-digest V7 #190