Oblivious Drivers

I've got to pass this on ...

I have been exchanging some "oblivious driver" email with Joe Cantrell of AROO
fame (he a photographer extrordinaire) and he passed on a description that I
really must share. My apologies, Joe, if I have overstepped ...

Joe wrote:
>I photographed a young woman in the middle of Portland [Oregon] I-5 traffic
last
>year, with 1) a cup of coffee, 2) a TV dinner on her dash, 3) a cell phone,
4)
>notes on her steering wheel, and 5) her visor pulled down with a big mirror
>for makeup.

This was so great a description, I just had to share. I'm tempted to ask about
any better observations from fellow digesti (Can YOU top THIS?!?!?), but with
limited (0.0) Alfa content I think I should not.

Still, maybe we should get a "Bozo Driver" list going. Richard? ... no, no,
never mind.

ciao

Tom