One more day till Italian Car Day!!!

Italian car owners,

The date:  24 Oct 1998, the time:  10am till ?pm

If you are interested in driving your Italian beauty to Lake Lanier West

Bank for the 2nd Annual Italian Car Day sponsored by the Atlanta AROC
then call Mike Acuna at (770)886-6468.  We need to make sure we have
enough food and drink for you.  You must be in a Italian car to receive
your free food and drink (and so we can look at them).  Be their or be
non Italian!

P.S.  RSVP to Mike if you can!!!