RE: Spider Liqiudation

I used a bug bomb in my '78 Spider once to get rid of fleas and it
worked pretty well.  Just remember to use a piece of wood or metal to
deflect the spray from going directly into your headliner (this also
helps spread the spray).  After you are done, don't forget to completely
clean the interior of your car to get rid of any leftover residue (vac.,
clean the windows, wipe down the dash, etc. . . ).  Good luck and happy
hunting!

Also. you might want to consider airing out the vehicle over the
weekend!