Re: Legal stuff again, Europe

Willo Roe-C14902:
> Willie asked if there were laws in other EU states that prevent
the
> publication of names without permission...
>
> I don't know of any proposals like that here in Ireland
* * *
> Willo in Dublin

BTW, Wille Roos sounds very much like Willo Roe. :-)

Hello and thanx for the response. I have found out that this law
is only valid in Sweden, Scandinavia. This means that if the
server is outside Scandinavia, everything is OK.

Lucky you who do not have the same authorities as we have.

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
The Alfa Romeo Duetto and 1750 Veloce Roundtail Spider sites

* * * new e-mail adress:     veloce@domain.elided 	   * * *