1969 GT Veloce Rear Quarter Panel - Size

As I continue to shop for a rear quarter panel for my 69 GTV, I have a
question that I am sure one of you gurus of Alfa knowledge will have no
difficulty in answering.... are there any differences in the rear quarter
panels of this car?  ie between the earlier models and the later ones?  Some
people have told me that e 1965-1974 rear panels are the same (except for tail
light assemblies and ??), whereas others are telling me that there is a
difference.

John Wright
San Francisco, CA USA
89 Milano Gold (75 America)