stuff to do in Toronto

(2nd time trying to send this message)

Someone had posted a request for information on things to do in Toronto.

A couple of suggestions:

Visit the Autophile Bookstore - owned by one-time TZ owner/co-founder of
Alfa Romeo Club of Canada Richard Stafferton, and a great place to waste an
entire afternoon.  Excellent selection of models and books including some
used books/magazines.  If you're visiting from the states, you will probably
find the prices to be a bargain, thanks to the decrepit Canadian dollar.

Visit the two racing memorabilia stores.  I'll be damned if I can remember
the names of either, but they're both in the Yorkville Shopping District
(between Avenue Road and Young Street along Yorkville Street).  Some pretty
neat stuff to look at, but bring a large checkbook.  Last time I visited,
one store had a Schumacher helmet for sale and a nose cone from a 1997
McLaren F1 car.

Drive out to Mosport - No idea if there is any races scheduled, but I can
certainly think of worse ways to spend a Sunday.

Greg Stewart
1974 GTV
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

(no connection to any of the above places, yadda, yadda, blah, blah)