Calling all NJ Alfisti!!

Any alfisti in NJ, we're trying to get a small gathering together on Nov.
8th, early afternoon. Please contact me if you're nearby and interested.

This also applies to any Alfisti that are close enough (or willing) to make
the drive, Philadelphia, Wilmington, NY, etc.

Please send me email ASAP - we're trying to get some kind of activity
together, we've got some ideas so far..

This is not AROC related, just a couple of Alfa fans trying to get a group
together.

Thanks,
- -Glenn