Re: New V6 Start-up challange

Gerry,

This sounds like the classic "ground wires to the 1,2,3 bank valve cover"
problem. Make sure that the three eyelets with the black wires on the
passenger side rear valve cover are first, connected and second, that the bolt
is tight. (In preparation for time trials at Road America this year I had to
remove the engine so many times that the ground bolt stripped, so when I
really torqued the engine the contact was broken and I got a high speed fuel
cutout, luckily I found it on my second go over of the engine compartment.)

John Katos