Re: My winter snow tire experience....

I love my Hakka%$#@ (spell?) 10 on my Milano, they wear well, great in snow
and best of all, they are not squirmy like the Blizzak, nor do they wear as
fast as the Blizzak, they are really noisy though.

I have had personal experience with Conti, Pirelli 190, Yoko Guardex. I like
the Hakkas best for performance, wear, braking etc...

I also like the Milano the best as my winter car, I have had the following
as my winter cars in Boston over the years, in chronological order:

- - 3 series BMWs, they all suck in the winter
- - VW Rabbit
- - Ford Fiesta (go through anything)
- - 79 Alfa Spider
- - 83, 86 911 (great traction, really lousy directional stability)
- - 71 914 (bad heat and ventilation, otherwise fun winter car)
- - 85 GTV6
- - Miatas (Turbo and normally aspirated, better heat and vent. than the 914,
but just as much fun)
- - 87 Milano, by far my favorite all around car.

        - Steve.