Italian Car Day near Atlanta GA, Oct. 24!!

Subj.  Italian Car Day near Atlanta GA, Oct. 24!!

Everyone is invited to attend the 2nd annual Italian Car Day, an open show
for all Italian Cars. The local Alfa Club will be serving burgers & dogs
while the Fiat Club is to provide soft drinks. Starts at 10 AM til ??. All
clubs expected to show, possible 60 to 80 cars or more? well over 100 last
year.  Speard the word, please, lets make this a big one.

Directions:
>From I 85. Exit at #46, GA Hwy. 20, go west 5 miles until you see a Publix
Shopping center, Texaco & Eckerd Drugs. Turn Right on to Suwanee Dam Road.
Go 2 miles, turn left at stop sign. Go two miles (past Buford Dam Power
station), park entrance on right. Cars will park on top of hill.

>From GA 400. Take Exit #14 (Cumming), go east on Ga 20 toward Buford. Go 8
miles, turn left at Publix Shopping Center on to Suwanee Dam Road. Go 2
miles, turn left at stop sign. Go two miles (past Buford Dam Power station),
park
entrance on right. Cars will park on top of hill.

Then on driving event:
 On Sunday October 25, the day after Italian Car Day, The Fiat-Lancia Club
is sponsoring a Fall Drive into North Georgia. We will meet at the Shoney's
parking lot at Exit 14, GA 400 at Hwy 20, (Cumming exit). The group will
depart the Shoneys at 1 PM, heading north on Highway 9 to Dawsonville,
through Dalonegha, Suches and Blairsville, with a short break at Vogel State
Park.
The group will return to Cumming by 6 PM. If time permits we will also stop
at
the Brasstown Bald upper parking lot for a few photos and a short break. The
roads selected have been traveled many times by our club.
 The roads for this trip are the very BEST in North Georgia for Italian
Cars! They include Hwy #60, Hwy. #180, the Richard Russell Scenic Highway,
Hwy
#348 and Hwy. 129. The Chattahoochee Forest is especially beautiful this
time of
year. These roads have breathtaking scenery, not to mention more twists &
turns than the O.J. trial!
  We hope you will join us. It's great fun and always an adventure. C'mon,
don't just show your Italian Car, DRIVE IT! You can travel at your own pace
or stay with the group. The maps provided are easy to follow in case you get
separated from the group. The lead car & last car will have 2 way radios.
Maps and route plan will be provided at Italian Car Day. Your party will be
asked to sign a waiver if not a member if the Fiat Lancia Club. A modest $5
fee per car will be charged.
Thank you,
John Montgomery - Fiat Lancia Unlimited
770-932-2380 H
770-271-5525 WBrett Melancon
Freeman Melancon Bryant Advertising
Knoxville, Tennessee

'91 Alfa Romeo 164S (hauler)
'91 Nissan Pathfinder (family hauler)
'81 Fiat X1/9 (English RHD version in USA)