Latest Alfa Owner Magazine on `Net

Fellow Alfa Romeo enthusiasts,

The current AROC-USA "Alfa Owner" magazine is now posted at
http://www.aroc-usa.org/ complete with updated classified ads.

This month's feature article is "On the Santa Fe Trail" by Katherine
Kirzinger Smith.

Added to the AROC-USA web site this month, several **Photo Galleries**:
Members' Cars; a photo from La Belle Macchine d`Italia; and 24 fabulous
photos by Atlanta AROC member Mike Hollinger taken at the 1998 Concours
Italiano. At this writing five of the CI Alfa Romeos are unidentified. If
you can positively identify any of them please e-mail me directly so I can
update the info on the web page.

A gallery of AlfantaZia photos will be added very soon. Check the photo
galleries frequently for new photos.

AROC members, don't forget to submit a photo of your Alfa Romeo for the
Members' Cars Gallery. Contact me for details on how to submit your
photo(s).

Happy Alfa Romeo Surfing!

Bernie Zelazny
AROC-USA Web Master (Currently!)

If you would like to be added or removed to this direct e-mail notification
list contact me with the appropriate request at the above address.