Re: alfa-digest V7 #179

Hi Darren,
Nice to see such a fine line up of Alfas and other fine marques at The Texas
Hill Country Drive. Your web site looks great.
I also have a GTV 6 which gives me such a buzz every time I
drive it, the howl of the engine when the revs rise is something
isn't it?
Down in N.Z. we have been fortunate to have Alfas and Fiats
in uninterupted supply, so all the new models grace our roads!
I also own a 155 Twin Spark which in it's final form turned
into a supurb drivers car, it's like ridding a race horse,it,s
so taunt and alive in steering and suspension feel.
I'm a member of of The Wellington AROC Club is part of the
New Zealand AROC Club.
Hope Alfa head back to the states (they have just
returned to Australia which is a good sign )
Cheers
Ian Newlands