Congratulations...

Congratulations...to me!  I went to traffic court yesterday to fight a
speeding ticket that I received in my Milano Verde back in July and won.  The
only reason I contested this, was that I was not eligible to go to traffic
school (having just been less than a year ago).  I figured that it wouldn't
hurt contesting it, since if I paid the fine it would just go on my record
anyways.  Well sure enough the officer didn't show up.

"CASE DISMISSED"

I thanked the judge and went on my merry way.

FYI...there were about 20 cases in the courtroom and about 4-5 officers didn't
show up, so there's always a chance.

Henry

'87 Milano Verde
'78 308 GTS