Paul Spruel

I've ordered lots of parts from Paul Spruel. Timing Belt, Radiator,
gaskets and seals this year. They're prompt and the lady there is very
knowledgeable about 164s. Although she may not be able to help
diagnose, she can tell you that your car may take 2 seals versus one.
Shipping and handling is kind of expensive though. $12 for the timing
belt! It doesn't ever get beyond $20 though. The tech support is
great. They've returned their call to me in Dallas. The mechanic was
very knowledgable about the normal running conditions of a 164 in a
hot region such as Texas since they are in Georgia.

Danny
91 164L
108500 miles
Dallas, Texas