Re 105 series door limiting straps

Nick,

I recently saw a GTC with what looked like new limit straps.  I think
the strap itself was made of plastic, but I'm not sure.  They looked
very different than the metal ones on my 67 GT Junior.  (Mine are
missing something - I think there is supposed to be a plastic part
that rubs on the metal.) It was at the AONE swap meet at Paul Glynn's
shop in Rowley, MA.  I saw the GTC at Paul's shop again, when I had
rear bushings done on my Junior.

Maybe Brian Shorey knows who the owner of the Blue GTC is?  Otherwise,
I can find Paul's phone number and you could check with him.

John Basel