164 - Brake Lights intermittently coming on

Hi Guys, I wondered if anyone of you knew what is the meaning of Both
Brake Indicator Lights (Brake Fluid and ... hmm... do not remember name
in English -- yeah the little pieces around the caliper :-).

As I said, the 2 lighs come on for a 1 or 2 second periods, at
non-specific times... Only repro pattern I have found is that it happens
when I take my foot off the accelerator and start touching the brake
pedal.

Brake fuild is ok, have not checked anything else, but still did not
find any effects out of this.

Thanks in advance
Pierre
- - 92 164L