Speaking of Popping Noises...

While we're on the subject of popping exhaust: I was very fortunate to pull
up behind a Ferrari F50 (yes, I said "F50") on Loop 410 in San Antonio last
Friday, so of course I had to follow him for a bit, and actually challenge
him to race me. That's when I discovered that Ferrari exhaust has a
wonderful smell to it. Anyhoo, my original point: The F50 had the loudest
deceleration popping of any car I've ever heard! When excelerating, the
darned thing sounded like the trumpets of the Gods, and even more
intimidating when he let off the gas, and out came the pop-pop-popping, all
the way down.

Awesome!

DW