Need doors for 115 Spider

Hi,
I'm in the process of converting my -74 street & track Spider to a
dedicated race car with the main object being weight removal. One thing
that i have realized is that the -74 Spider doors are quite heavy, even
without glass and vent window assembly. The majority of the weight seem
to come from a wide beam just inside the door skin and i'd like to loose
it. However my doors are in really nice condition and i would hate to
cut them up, especially since everything removed or modified so far is
reversible.
So does anyone have a pair of less perfect Spider doors that they would
consider parting with? Preferable earlier style doors without the beams
(does anyone know if round tail doors fit on a kamm tail?) but since i'm
on a student budget for another year i obviously am not overly picky.
Also any ideas and advise on saving weight would be great. How about
fiberglass hood and trunk lid for the Spider, i know they make them for
GTVs but has anyone found them for Spiders?

Thomas Moll moltek@domain.elided
NWARC     http://welcome.to/nwarc
Seattle WA
- -67 Super  =20
- -74 Spider=20
- -67 Saab two-stroke. New project to test the absolute rpm and horsepower
limits. We're thinking 130 - 150 hp at 12000+ rpm (comments from Sweden
anyone?)