Source of Dentax /Redline gear oil

I tried to submit this posting from my home address but it keept
bouncing so hopefully this is the first time you see this.

Hi,  I rebuilt the transmission in my -67 super a few months ago and
wanted
to stick with the N.L.A. old style syncros. I knew they required Dentax
oil which is hard to find and that lubricant technology has advanced a
little in the last 30 years so i e-mailed Redline for advise. Since this
is a subject that comes up from time to time i saved this communication
to share with you all.

The -67 Super's transmission was rebuilt  using all good used parts,
hence it still has all pre-moly syncros, and i put MT-90 in it right a
way - wonderful shifting, anyone that drives the car remarks on how
smooth the transmission feels.

Thomas Moll
moltek@domain.elided
Competition Director
NWARC     http://welcome.to/nwarc
Seattle WA
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."=20
Ralph Waldo Emerson