Re: Spider Instrument Lights

>Of course--oh foolish me.

I didn't mean to be too flip, but I couldn't resist that one :-)

I have no idea why they went to all the trouble of putting a dimmer on
the panel lights and then have it only work the little switch lights.
Maybe they were afraid that you might accidentally extinguish the
instrument lights at the wrong time.

- - Jack

+-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------+
| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| jack@domain.elided   |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |  Black holes are where God divided by zero. |
| Livermore, CA		      |             - Anon.                         |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |

End of alfa-digest V7 #175