P5000

Following on from Dr Ted Siverns email ,my first set of P5000's were called
VIZZOLA and my second set are called DRAGO. The new set has a much more
aggressive pattern with a very large central water drainage groove compared
with the VIZZOLA. The pattern pretty much looks like a P6000 except that the
P6000 has one side kind of turned around so that it is not directional. Make
sense? The VIZZOLA was superceded late last year.

Pirelli are imported into Australia so they will not be tread patterns
specific to this market, but who knows if that still makes them different to
the U.S.?

Doug Gould