Spider Chassis Stiffeners

I have a 76 Spider with cowl shake and have been think of adding a
chassis stiffener, for about 5 years now I think. Anyway instead of
getting off my butt I decided to act like I was doing something by
consulting all of you good folks. I know IAP carries one. Any others
out there? Any experiences? My spider has been lowered and has after
market alloy headers. Do either of those conditions preclude using a
stiffener or add any installation problems? Anyone got one they
decided not to use and want to sell it cheap?

Ciao,    Emmo
72 GTV trying to solve a mid-life crisis with cosmetic surgery.
76 Spider thinking of going for the tummy tuck.