Duetto Taillights

Does anybody know of a source for Duetto taillight lens'? I'm always
nervous about parking my car anywhere that they can get smashed but I've
got no one to blame on this one but myself. If anyone has a spare
passenger side one they'd like to get sell I'd sure like to hear from
you but if I had a spare I probably wouldn't be selling it either.

Thanks,
Mitch Wolberg
69 Duetto Jr. (maybe I should have bought a kamm tailed car instead)