I saw a TZ, and '69 spider FS in NJ.

I met a guy this WE who has the #74 TZ .  He raced it at Watkins Glen
about 10 yrs ago, (and actually clipped the left rear, bummer!).  10 yrs
later it's (almost) fixed :)
Got to crawl around it and sit in it. Cool.  The only other one I'd ever
seen was at Watkins Glen maybe 12 yrs ago, I think it was P.Sachs' , not
sure.
This gent bought it for $3k in 1974.  What a deal.

I have a '69 spider and a parts car FS.  The bodywork is almost entirely
done (both rockers and left rear wheelwell).  It's all in 2-part
primer.  The 1750 runs OK (last started maybe 2 yrs ago), 180 +/- psi
compression in all 4.  Interior is very good, inc. the dash.  Top frame
is good, fabric is dead.  The brakes need to be redone.  I need to move
it out of the garage, so $1700/bo for everything should do it.  It's in
NJ, near Princeton.
Plse email.