Event this weekend in Winston-Salem, not Raleigh, NC...

Terry Akins writes:

>Subject: Re: alfa-digest V7 #167
>
>Could someone repost the address date and time
>of the Italian car event to be held this weekend
>in Raleigh,NC?I'd love to go and thought I saved
>the info but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Unless I've missed something, the event isn't in Raleigh, but rather in
Winston-Salem this weekend - and it's a European car festival, not
limited to Italian cars.  It will be at Reynolda Village, on the grounds
of Reynolda House on Reynolda Road (enough Reynolda's for ya?).