Question re: Mercedes Benz museum Stuttgart ?

     As a 164 owner I am sure I will be told that I am addressing these
     questions to the wrong forum but here goes:

     I am travelling with a small group to the Mosel region of Germany on
     Thursday and one member has asked if I could find some information on
     the Mercedes Benz museum in Stuttgart.

     Have any digest members been and if so is it worth a visit, is it hard
     to find ?, and do they operate odd opening and closing times ?

     Any information would be appreciated.

     John

     Dublin