Used cats

Richard Bies wrote:
<< Look for a used CAT while there.  Very hard to acquire in PA *technically
 illegal).

  A couple months ago I was looking for a cat for my turbo Volvo....huge
money.  I came accross a place that sells 'rebuilt' cats.  Appearantly they
cut the welds, pull it apart, replace all the stuff inside and weld it back
up.  They are supposedly EPA approved, and they're cheap.  The Volvo cat was
somewhere in the $550-600 range as I recall, but the rebuilt one was around
$150.  I'll get the name and address for you if you're interested, just let me
know.
Bryan Carter