Re: Spy photos

I'm not convinced either. I think at least a good number of these shots are
digital manipulations, and the easiest way to tell is by comparing the photo
of the Ford Focus sedan with the photo of the Focus station. Look at the
highlights on the car and on the turntable it is on. They are exactly the
same in both photographs. The highlights on the turntable are explainable as
stationary product lighting -- after all, it's possible both cars could have
been displayed on the same turntable at different times, although unlikely.
However, the highlights on the car itself are caused by a photo flash. In
order to get the second photo as exact as the first, the photographer would
have to remember and recreate his stance with a level of detail that is not
bloody likely to be attainable by a human (horrible creatures, so I hear).
Plus, the wheels are in the exact same position. What are the odds? Granted,
they're spokes, but still -- what are the odds?

Is there anything on the site that claims they are all photos, and not
digital manipulations? If not, then kudos to the digital artist, because
he/she did a hell of a job.

Cheers

Darren
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio, Texas