RE: Spy photos

I've read about the 156 sports wagon before, so I don't think it's only
vapourware.
Do I want that car?
YES!
What a magnificent family car it would make. I do hope they will start
producing it and import it to Sweden so that I can by one in a couple of
years when prices has come down to my level.

Regards,
Anders Nilsson
- -90 75 2.0TS also a family car, but I do miss that large luggage space.